Jasda has been providing high quality therapy services to aged care facility residents for over 22 years. Implementing regular therapy sessions for all aged care residents can help improve their mobility, balance, reduce falls risk, relieve pain and increase their overall quality of life.
We value the relationships we have developed with facility management and staff, and have found that by working together, we can achieve the best outcomes for residents, management and staff.
Our aim is to improve or maintain mobility and function for as long as possible.
We offer assessments and individualised care plans for residents including:-
- mobility and gait training,
- general rehabilitation,
- falls prevention and awareness program,
- chest physiotherapy,
- pain and oedema management,
- equipment prescription,
- dementia specific programs,
- and family conferencing.
Over the years we have built strong relationships with our partner facilitates and offer the following services:
- assessments and individualised care plans for all aged care residents.
- a full range of therapy treatments for aged care residents.
- group and private physiotherapy sessions.
- case conferences.
- Work Health and Safety (WHS) consultations.
- staff training.
- accreditation support.
- unique and comprehensive system of documentation.