Jasda Physiotherapy and Allied Health Services works with facilities to ensure all staff are properly trained in the latest manual handling techniques. Regular training will enable staff to comply with current accreditation requirements, and help to prevent or minimise injuries to residents and staff.
“Manual handling is the most common form of injury in aged care facilities, accounting for 47% of all injuries” WorkCover NSW
The Jasda team will work closely with facility management and customise programs to suit the unique requirements of your staff. Our training courses include:
- Healthy Backs – Manual Handling Theory Work Health and Safety Principles.
- Manual handling practical sessions.
- Manual handling competencies.
- Safe lifting and transfer principles.
- Manual handling hazard management.
- Employee and employer responsibilities.
- Managing resident falls.
See Jasda in action.